CBD is an approved supplement by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the World Anti Doping Association (WADA) and is presently under review by the World Health Organization as a supplement that is beneficial for human health.
BIOSPORT CBD OIL 1,000MG features CBD sourced from slow-grown hemp harvested at peak bloom, packed in a compact 1oz bottle. With 16.6MG per serving, it’s ideal for those just getting started with CBD but looking to experience a subtle strength. Each drop is made with the highest quality CBD that nature has to offer: third party lab tested, CO2 extracted, GMP certified, and handcrafted with MCT oil.
- THC-Free Broad-Spectrum CBD is an extract that features all of hemp’s naturally occurring compounds and beneficial cannabinoids just like a full-spectrum extract, but has the THC removed.
- Cinnamon has a delicious taste that balances the classic sweet, savory, and smoky cinnamon tang you know and love.
Using our marked dropper, measure 0.50 of CBD for a 16.6MG starting dose. This dose is recommended for those just getting started with CBD but looking to experience a subtle strength. Monitor how you feel after administration and adjust your dose accordingly.
HELPS TO SUPPORT:
- A calm and relaxed mood
- Healthy joint mobility
- A normal recovery response
- A good night's sleep
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Does CBD oil get you high? No, CBD oil will not get you high. Pure full-spectrum CBD oil, created from the hemp plant, is naturally low in THC; therefore, it would take a lot of CBD for you to experience a ‘high’ feeling. If you wish to avoid any interaction with THC, purchase a THC-free broad spectrum CBD product.
- How to use CBD oil? Use CBD oil by first consulting with your doctor. Start with a low dose, somewhere between 5-10mg, to see if you feel an effect. Slowly raise the amount until you feel content with your dose. Use your marked dropper to properly identify how much CBD youre ingesting.
- What does CBD oil do? CBD oil interacts with our bodies endocannabinoid system, the system that exists across the body to help keep us balanced and in homeostasis. A balanced system supports relief for common problems: aches & pains, sore joints, skin & sleep issues, and much more.
- How to take CBD oil? Take CBD oil by measuring your ideal dose using our marked dropper. Place the desired amount underneath your tongue, hold 30-60 seconds, and swallow. If after 15-30 minutes, you do not feel the positive effects, administer a few drops more.
- Is CBD legal in all 50 states? Yes, the 2018 farm bill has made CBD legal in all 50 states. However, be sure to look over your specific state laws in order to confirm that this new bill has been fully embraced in your place of residence.
- Does CBD oil show up on a drug test? CBD oil showing up on a drug test depends on how much CBD you ingest and the type of CBD you consume. CBD oil created from a hemp plant contains trace amounts of THC (under .3%) but will not result in a ‘high’. However, if you would like to play it on the safe side, always purchase a broad spectrum CBD oil, which is THC free.
- How much CBD oil should I take? Choosing how much CBD oil you should take will require some experimentation. Start with a low dose for your first few administrations and slowly raise it over time until you feel positive benefits.
- How long does CBD oil stay in your system? CBD oil is in your system anywhere from 2 days to 1 week. However, it is possible that for some, CBD could stay in their system for much longer. Many factors play into how long CBD oil will stay in your system including height, weight, exercise level, and water consumption to name a few.
- Does BIOSPORT CBD oil have THC? No, BioSport is broad spectrum! Broad-spectrum CBD is one of the three main forms of cannabidiol (CBD). The others are full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate. Broad-spectrum CBD contains a range of naturally occurring compounds from the cannabis plant, but typically no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- How does CBD oil make you feel? CBD will affect everyone differently. Most commonly, people feel more relaxed and at ease after consuming CBD. However, some report feeling alert and focused. The best way to find out how CBD oil makes you feel is to try it for yourself.
- Is hemp oil the same as CBD oil? No, hemp oil is not the same as CBD. Hemp seed oil is created from cold-pressed hemp seeds. CBD oil is created from the sprouted leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil does not contain CBD, whereas CBD oil contains high concentrations of the cannabinoid, CBD.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLOSURE: These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.